Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mushroom pizza bites

Pizza, whats not to love? 
I know the best part of the pizza to me is the crust, but lets face it, its also the worst. So if you want to have all the flavors of pizza without the guilt this should work ( I have another recipe i'm wanting to try with my oopsie bread too)! I wasn't a big fan of the cauliflower "pizza" crust and way prefer this.
Super simple, and way low carb. You can use whatever toppings you'd like, I did a combination version.

My daughter made regular french bread pizza too for herself and daddy :)




Mushroom Pizza Bites
3 mini portobella mushrooms
1 small can of tomato sauce
Turkey Pepperoni
Chopped bell pepper
Chopped onion
Cooked Italian sausage (crumble)
Shredded cheese
Olives

Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel and remove the steam. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over them and some S&P. Spoon in pizza sauce and gently press in a couple pieces of pepperoni into the space. Pile on the rest of the toppings and back for 10-15 min at 350.
Viola! 


No comments:

Post a Comment